Changing display size
To modify text size:
- With various browsers : Ctrl + mouse wheel
- Internet Explorer : go to Display >> Font size and choose.
- Mozilla, Firefox or Netscape : do Ctrl + + to enlarge and Ctrl + - to shrink.
- Opera : press the + or - from. Ou bien allez dans Affichage >> Zoom et choisir.
Menu at the begining of the document, those links help navigating through the page to access the information more quickly.
They also help disabled and particularly blinded person: they can access directly the desired content they.
Navigating with tabulation
Press Tab until you have the selected link highlighted then validate with Return
Keyboard shortcuts (accesskeys)
- 2 = Go to content
- 4 = Go to menu
- 0 = Accessibility (this page)
- 1 = Go to Home page
- 3 = Go to sitemap
- 7 = Go to contact page
How to :
- Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox on Windows : Press Alt with the desired accesskey on the keyboard (not the numpad).
NB : with an "AZERTY" keyboard you must press Shift & Alt.
- Internet Explorer 6/7 on Windows : Same as above but you have tu press Return to validate your choice.
- Opera 7 on Windows, Macintosh and Linux : Esc + Shift + accesskey
- MSIE on Macintosh : Ctrl + accesskey, then Return
- Safari 1.2 on Macintosh : Ctrl + accesskey
- Mozilla and Netscape on Macintosh : Ctrl + accesskey