-Fill in the form-
HIGH PURITY MATERIALS
For more than a hundred years (110 years in 2014), BAIKOWSKI has been a leading industrial manufacturer of specialty inorganics.
The company focuses on tailoring high purity alumina powders & formulations, as well as other fine oxides & composites such as spinel, ZTA, YAG & ceria for technical ceramics, precision polishing, crystals, and additives/coatings applications.
Through its 3 production sites (France, US, Japan) & its global sales network, Baikowski brings innovating turnkey solutions & close collaboration to demanding industrial customers.
Such high quality materials & services are designed for hi-tech markets, such as:
- Lighting (high intensity discharge lamps, fluo tubes, LED)
- Watches & Phones (sapphire tops, ceramic parts)
- Electronics (semiconductors)
- Automotive (car polish, Li batteries)
- Defense (armored windows, precision optics)
- Medical (prostheses, imaging, intraocular lenses, pacemakers)
110 YEARS !
Thanks to our customers' trust & support, Baikowski will celebrate its 110th year of existence this summer.
Baikowski will exhibit at Laser München (22-25/06/2015)
- YAG ceramics for high powder lasers
- Precision optics & sapphire polishing suspensions
Please visit us on booths B112 & B114 !
Semicon Europa 07.10.2014
Baikowski attended the 2014 Semicon Europa in Grenoble.
Baikowski will participate the 2014 Batteries Event in Nice.
Corporate games 07.07.2014
Congratulations to our athletes for their participation in this great edition of the Corporate Games in Annecy.
Corporate games 04.07.2014
ALUMINA POWER !
As part of the PSB Industries group, Baikowski team will partake in the Corporate Games in Annecy on 4-5-6 July 2014, for the second time.
Baikowski attended the 2014 Implants Event Conference & Exhibition in Lyon.
Baikowski attended the EPHJ fair in Geneva